What is Vitamin C Serum?
Vitamin C Serum is loaded to the brim with the goodness of vitamin C and a Phyto whitening complex that visibly reduces dark circles under the eyes. Vitamin C serum drastically stimulates collagen synthesis and nourishes, restores and deeply hydrates dry skin. Skin will appear brighter, softer and smoother after short-term use. Visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles under the eyes. Suitable for all skin types, especially pigmented and dehydrated skin.
Skin will appear brighter, softer and smoother after short-term use. Suitable for all skin types, especially pigmented and dehydrated skin.
Benefits of Vitamin C Serum
- Melanin is a pigment that gives skin colour. When excessive amounts of melanin are produced in certain regions of your skin, it can lead to hyperpigmentation and other problems. Vitamin C serum prevents melanin production, which reduces hyperpigmentation. Whether you're dealing with discolouration or sun exposure, this powerful serum may help you relieve various skin issues.
- The skin beneath the eyes needs constant care, especially after dark circles and puffiness have been improved. Using serum, you may hydrate the under-eye region effectively, reducing under-eye circles and smooth and healthy skin. If you want to improve your fine lines and wrinkles, use Hyaluronic Acid Serum to achieve better results
- A dermatologist will also suggest the vitamin C serum's reputation; they will say that it aids in collagen production. Low collagen synthesis can result in fine lines, wrinkles, and other skin issues. It assists you in avoiding such problems by enhancing collagen creation.
- A Vitamin C serum has antioxidants, which may help you avoid major sun damage to your skin. Free radicals generally cause Sun-induced damage.
What is Retinol Cream
The retinol-containing liposome-encapsulated solution employed in this therapy increases skin firmness. It restores cellular turnover and leaves the skin soft and smooth. It quickly reaches the epidermis and has a glossy finish without leaving a greasy after-feel.
Keratosis, wrinkles, pigmentary concerns, and other symptoms of age may all be treated with Retinol Cream. Retinol encourages healthy cell regeneration and possesses antioxidant properties that may assist in combating the appearance of undesirable characteristics associated with aging. Retinol is a chemical that may treat various skin problems, especially dark spots, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, and psoriasis.
Benefits of Retinol Cream
- Retinol cream causes skin cells to renew, resulting in an exfoliating effect. Dull and dry skin is shed for newer, brighter, and even-toned skin with greater collagen and elastin levels. The thicker skin is more firm, smoother, and less puffy.
- Retinol cream unclogs pores and prevents future breakouts by removing debris from the skin's surface. As a result, less acne will produce fewer acne scars. Retinoids may also improve the efficacy of other medicated ointments and gels, allowing you to get the most out of your therapy.
- Retinol is an anti-aging ingredient that is present in many anti-aging products. It was originally developed as an acne cure before demonstrating significant anti-aging effects.
Vitamin C serum and Retinol cream are two powerful tools that can be used to improve the appearance of your skin. Vitamin C serum is especially beneficial for reducing hyperpigmentation, while Retinol cream unclogs pores and prevents future breakouts. Using these products in conjunction with each other will provide even better results. Are you looking for original and professional vitamin C serum and retinol cream treatment to heal your hyperpigmentation and other skin problems? If yes, then SkinGen will provide you with an excellent range of skin products to keep you away from all the skin problems and witness glowing skin.